Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Been a while.. Again..

Updating my blog is nothing im very good at!

I assume I am to busy enjoying the sun, life and training. Also, I dont feel I have any interesting topic to adress..

It just dont feel very interesting for people to read:

- "Today I worked on my precisions ..bla bla bla.."

So I will return when I actually have some more profound to say. Some thoughts and ideas.

Anyway, Ill give a quick update on my life in general anyway.
Training going well. I feel I am really evolving both mentally and physically. I dare more, and I feel that I am capable of more now. Realized the other day, that I have actually been into parkour for about a year now. Havent trained seriously for more then maybe 9 - 10 months tho.

I have also started to seriously look into purchasing a new camera. Not decided on what to buy yet, but I dont think I will spend the money for a HD camera. I think I will settle with a SD camera. Will be enough for my needs Id wager, and it wont burn to big a hole in my wallet either :)

With that new camera I will make a 1 year progression sampler sometime this fall I think.

Also, here is my latest little sampler! Nothing fancy, just felt like putting together the little material I had lying around.

Have a great summer, and who knows. Maybe we will meet up sometime during the summer!
Im going to London in the middle/end of august.

Take care!

Bits n pieces!

No comments: