Monday, April 13, 2009

Suma Summarum

Not much to report. Nothing spectacular that has happend recently. I have been training hard as always..

Also, I went to the good doctor, and got my knee x-rayed. Seems like my knee problem is from an old healed schlatter injury. I seem to have some bone fragment that lies in my knee. Nothing I have to worry about apperantly. I guess my pains is just due to me training wrong and to hard. So I will adjust and make it better. Already feeling the difference from training a bit more focused on my legs, and taking it easy on high drops.

Also, the easter has been great. Been back home and visited my family, and we had a great weekend in the mountains with lots of snow, and snowmobile riding. Been great. Had over 1m of snow there.. And here where I live, its full spring. So quite a difference :-)

Im really bad at uploading pictures. But I swear. I will upload some from this weekend tomorrow. Was amazing to spend alot of time in that harsh and waste snowy landscape. Its always breathtaking to be up there..

Anyway, now the easter holidays are over, and im back home. Had my first small training session today. Felt really good.. Also had a great visit in Uppsala last sunday. Trained the entire day. Not healthy. But alot of fun!

Was my first outdoor session in Uppsala. So it was really fun to see all the nice spots there, and I also managed to pull off my first backflip (from a fence), down on asfalt. Felt pretty intense. :)

Now im off to bed, to get some rest, so Ill be fit for a long hard day of training tomorrow!

be well!

No comments: